The Delco Artist Micro Loan Program is a new loan opportunity by the Roxbury Arts Group. Its mission statement is to provide funds for artists in Delaware County that may provide access to tools and opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
This is a rolling opportunity and the review panel meet as and when needed. If your application is time sensitive, follow up your application with an email to email@example.com.
The goals of the program are:
- To create opportunities for artists to advance in their career.
- To assist an artist to continue to create while dealing with unplanned expenses.
- To develop a financial environment that is more hospitable for Delaware County artists.
- To provide an accessible loan opportunity for workers in the creative community.
Loans last for one year and applicants may apply for between $250 and $1500.
The following is a partial list of the types of uses, which are eligible for loans:
- Professional development workshops or travel costs relating to them
- Publishing costs
- Exhibition costs (such as framing work or materials to create. Hospitality costs such as food and drink are not funded)
- New or upgraded musical instruments
- Studio improvements
- Funds that assist an artist to continue to create during unexpected financial burdens.
This list is only as an example. If you’re unsure if your application fits our guidelines call the Roxbury Arts Group at 607-326-7908 or email Samantha Nick, Grants and Community Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants should read the following guidelines before applying to see if they are eligible.