- This event has passed.
July 23, 2022 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Excitement is high about Stamford’s second Porchfest. Last year’s event was such a success, with generous residents and businesses hosting local musicians on their front porches and stoops, that nearly twice the number of musicians have applied to perform this year. The town of Stamford, NY will be filled with music end to end along Main Street (Rte. 23).
Since 2007, Porchfests have been hosted by communities all over North America. The event brings local musicians and neighbors together for a day of musical celebration and community. Porchfest is a great festival of town spirit and camaraderie, as friends, neighbors and strangers meet, greet and share local showcase performances. There are no tickets, no reserved seating – just folks strolling and congregating on lawns to hear great music! All of the “porch concerts” will be happening at the same time, 4:00 to 6:00 pm, offering a variety of live music.
Download Stamford Porchfest 2022 Map Here
Here is the lineup (tentative) of performers and bands at the 2022 Stamford Porchfest:
- DAVID KEARNEY – Powerful Songs with a Real Connection – Catskill Outpost, 13 HARPER ST.
- RON AND ALBERT DUO – Acoustic Duo – Mountain Dog Café, 5 HARPER ST.
- SPIRAL MOTION SQUAD – Acoustic Rock & Original Catskill Mountain Folk – The Gallery, 128 MAIN ST.
- POCKET MERCHANT – Hudson Valley-Based Jazz & Improvisation – C.O.R.E. Values Thrift Shop, 112 MAIN ST.
- THOSE DARN CATS – The Great American Songbook & Favorite Jazz Standards – Village Apartments, 125 MAIN ST.
- 13 FOR LIFE – Acoustic Classic Rock, Pop, Country & Blues – Village Library, 117 MAIN ST.
- D’RAZ’ – Mix of R&B, Blues, Country, Rock and Roll – Presbyterian Church, 96 MAIN ST.
- BILL FARRISH & DAN SALES – Jazz & Original Compositions – Methodist Church, 88 MAIN ST.
- JACOB DARWIN – Americana, Folk-Pop – 101 MAIN ST.
- MIKE HERMAN SOLO – Acoustic Roots & Country Blues – VETERAN’S PARK
- LITTLE SPARROW – Acoustic, Alternative Folk, R&B, Jazz, Jam – TP’S, 7 RAILROAD AVE.
- JOHN MUCCINO – Alternative Rock, Folk and Piano – Mindl’s General Store, 76 MAIN ST.
- WYATT AMBROSE – Solo Jazz Guitar – Catskill Outpost at 81 MAIN ST.
- ACOUSTIC SPIN, KAREN ANDERSON– Guitar & Vocals, Rock, Pop & Country – Stamford Wellness, 67 MAIN ST.
- GLOCKABELLE – French Synthpop Punk Rock Performance Art –Big Lug, 50 MAIN ST.
- JIM KOPP, DOUG DECKER, BOBBY CURIOUS – Country Rock, Beloved Acoustic Rock and ‘20s – ‘80s Songs – Stamford Gables, 42 MAIN ST.