Restart New York Regrant
Funding is made available through the Statewide Community Regrants program, a program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature).
The goal of the Restart New York Regrant is to relaunch public consumption of live arts and cultural events in the New York State. Live In-person performing arts events and activities will take priority for this opportunity along with first time applicants after which other in-person public arts-based activities and events (such as gallery exhibitions) will be considered for funding.
Applications are due no later than Friday December 3rd 2021 by 9pm via Submittable by clicking HERE.
Complete an application form with all the required documents, to include 501c3 proof of non-profit status, budget form and/or evidence of Delaware County Residency.
An Information Session will be held at 6:30pm on Tuesday September 14th 2021 via Zoom. To register email Samantha Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-326-7908.
View our presentation ahead of the information session here.
The following details eligible and ineligible points.
- Funding requests between $1000 and $3000 will be considered.
- At least 60% of each award must support compensation for artistic/creative professionals.
- Applicants must be a 501c3 or be fiscally sponsored by a 501c3.
- Applicants may submit one proposal, non-profits fiscally sponsoring applicants may submit their own application in addition to their fiscally sponsored projects.
- Projects must be discreet from Delaware County Arts Grants programming and funding. Projects and programming must be new/separate events.
- Performances must take place in Delaware County.
- Projects must take place between July 2021 – June 2022
- Projects that took place before the application deadline can be retroactively funded.
- No virtual programming is eligible.
- Organizations that have applied directly to NYSCA cannot apply to the Restart New York Regrant .
- There are no match requirements.
- Successful applicants are required to notify the Roxbury Arts Group of changes to programming after their award.
- Applications are not open to arts education programs or any programs available only to a closed group.
Guidelines can be downloaded here. Restart New York Regrant