November 21 – January 9
Roxbury Arts Center
5025 Vega Mountain Road, Roxbury
Opening Reception: November 21
Free | Reservations required (due to COVID-19 protocols)
Pick a time & make your reservation below
3-4p or 4:15-5:15p
Masks and social distancing required
We could all use a little more heART in our lives!
The annual celebratory Small Works exhibit is larger than ever, as we wish a long awaited Goodbye to the 2020 year by welcoming in the Holiday Season. Twice as many artists are represented with their works adorning the walls and podiums. From paintings to textiles, from photography to sculpture and everything in between, you are sure to find something you love. Artwork is all sized 12″x12″ or smaller and priced at $300 or less. Size and price make this a perfect gift for friends, family and you!
During these unsure times, artists have been one of the segments of our communities that have been hit hard financially and emotionally. With galleries unable to open, creatives have been sidelined from exhibiting their work. We made it our mission to reach out to as many artists as we could to see that their artwork would be represented in our space. We encourage you to register for one of the free showing times and come out to experience, and purchase pieces from, this varied and exciting show.
The Opening Reception for Small Works will take place on Saturday November 21st 2020 and will be broken into two time slots – the first from 3:00pm to 4:00pm and the second from 4:15pm to 5:15pm. Guests and artists are requested to sign up below for their preferred time slot. Further COVID-19 protocols can be found below.
Ibiyinka Alao, Christine Alexander, Rebecca Andre, Barbara Ardan, Magda Biernat, Irja Boden, Charles Bremer, Mark Burnham, Karen Butcher, Amy Cannon, Jane Carr, Beth Caspar, Kati Christoffel, Marieken Cochius, Caitlyn Davey, Vicky Davis, Esther de Jong, Neil Driscoll, Robin Factor, Ellen Fauerbach, Caroline Fay, Lisbeth Firmin, Dan Flanagan, Nancy Gelman, Elaine Grandy, Michael Guilmet, Oneida Hammond, Kate Hamilton, Kathleen Hayek, Annie Hayes, Ken Hiratsuka, Roshan Houshmand, Emma Huneck, Megan Irving, Nina Jordan, Richard Kathmann, Matthias Kern, Laura Sue King, Richard Kirk Mills, Hedi Kyle, Polly Law, Helane Levine-Keating, Patrice Lorenz, Frank Manzo, Helene Manzo, Anthony Margiotta, Amy Masters, Gary Mayer, Elaine Mayes, Michael Milton, Bonnie Mitchell, Jan Nagle, Bea Ortiz, Martin Penrose, Heather Quercio, Regina Quinn, Susan Sainsbury, Christie Scheele, Robert Schneider, Ann Schwed, Ted Sheridan, Michelle Sidrane, Amy Silberkleit, Sharon Suess, Richard Tazzara, Mina Teslaru, Nat Thomas, Dillon Utter, Victoria van der Laan, Gerda Van Leeuwen, Beatrice Wolert, and Peter Yamaoka.
COVID-19 protocols for this event:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or feel you have come in contact with someone who may have COVID.
- All guests will enter and exit through marked side Hall doors (not main front doors).
- Masks are mandatory. There will be no exceptions. We will have masks on site should you forget yours.
- Only 40 people will be permitted to gather in the Hilt & Stella Kelly Hall at one time throughout the Opening.
- During the Opening, only 8 people at one time will be allowed into the Walt Meade Gallery.
- This event will take place from 3:00pm to 4:00pm and from 4:15pm to 5:15pm. Guests are required to sign up for a time slot below.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before the event. Clorox wipes will be available in each restroom for individual use throughout the event.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use in public spaces
- All attendees must maintain a 6′ separation from other guests/groups.
- Please be aware of directional floor markings.
- Individually wrapped consumable items will be available.
- If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a private viewing, please contact the office at email@example.com or 607.326.7908