The Roxbury Arts Group is half-way through our 37th season: a vibrant schedule of performances, events, workshops, exhibits, and more. This year’s performance and event season embodies the mission that the Roxbury Arts Group has been building over four decades – to make the arts integral to the life of our Catskill communities. In 2016 alone, the Roxbury Arts Group will offer:
- 120 after-school art programs for students at 10 schools in 3 counties, providing those students with essential access to the arts
- Over 1,000 seats for ticketed professional performances in 2 intimate and historic venues
- Over 300 program days as we remain active year-round
- A series of free outdoor performances and events in Stamford, Roxbury, and beyond
- Eight curated exhibits featuring the work over 100 local and nationally-recognized visual artists
In addition to our lively public events, the Roxbury Arts Group collaborates yearly with funding agencies in supporting local and regional artists through grant-making, training, and community-building programs. In so doing, we are active stewards of the arts, aiming to dismantle economic, geographic and social barriers to our communities’ full participation in contemporary cultural pursuits.
A small and dedicated staff runs all of these activities on a very spartan budget. I hope you’ll consider giving a boost to our efforts with a tax-deductible contribution as part of our Summer Fundraising Appeal. Make your donation today using the online form below; by mailing your donation to PO Box 93, Roxbury, NY 12474; or by simply calling the Roxbury Arts Group office at 607.326.7908.
Your support, of any size, will not only pay for crucial budget items but also represent support from our community that is essential to the future of our work to “make the arts integral to the life of our Catskill communities.”
You can also mail your contribution to Roxbury Arts Group, PO Box 93, Roxbury, NY 12474, or make a contribution by phone by calling our office at 607.326.7908. Thank you for your support! All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.